For Cripto247 Editorial Office
Cripto247 gives you a summary of the global crypto ecosystem in 5 short stories.
- Anatoly Aksakov, head of the finance committee of the lower house of the Russian parliament, said that Russia plans to use the digital ruble for mutual settlements with China in the coming year.
- Fabio Panetta, a member of the Executive Committee of the European Central Bank (ECB) has announced that the entity will use the digital euro for wholesale transactions.
- Cryptocurrency funding app HI has announced the launch of a debit card with non-fungible token (NFT) avatar customization, powered by Mastercard. Eligible cardholders will be able to customize their card face with an NFT avatar that they verifiably own and spend fiat, crypto and stablecoins.
- South Korean prosecutors intend to freeze 3,313 bitcoins on two exchanges allegedly linked to Luna founder Do Kwon. Cryptocurrencies were moved shortly after a South Korean court issued an arrest warrant for the co-founder of Terraform Labs.
- Celsius Network CEO Alex Mashinsky submitted a resignation letter to the company this week. Mashinsky added that he still plans to help the beleaguered crypto lender “succeed in its reorganization.”
Join the community Crypto247. follow in TwitterInstagram, Facebook, YouTube, Telegram and instantly find out all the news from the crypto world.